Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pinteresting Wednesday! Things That Make Me Laugh!!



Link up time!!! Go on over and check Michelle's blog at The Vintage Apple!

Today's theme.... Things that make me Laugh because we all need a good laugh now and again!

I have done this before... it's a serious mater when someone takes your lunch!





Hopefully this new weather change will stay... poro pup!



To Much Information!!!




lol... Snowwomen humor!







I'm trying to figure this out too....




this is Bailey and Cotton... Bailey is the girl so she gets her way and Cotton always submits to her..




can I please get this on my phone???




5 comments:

  1. haha these made for a good laugh. Love the big dog on the little bed and the little dog on the big bed, reminds me of my dogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...I found your post through Michelle's link-up. These were so funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dog one!! so cute! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lean pocket sign is too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again...I just wanted to let you know that I loved these pictures so much yesterday that I used one on my blog this morning and mentioned you and your blog. Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete