Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting



Link up time with Michelle! Check out her blog and all the other Pinterest addicts link ups!!!


Soo pretty! I will be putting this together Saturday :)



I make toasted pumpkins seeds every year I just add a little butter and lawrys seasoning and bake they are sooo yummy!!



Serioulsy though why are people so negative?!



This is probably the best idea i have seen in a while. LOL



These are adorable!!



Wonderful advice!



hehe! This is exactley what Bailey looks like around other dogs!



OMG. OBSSESED! I never really like fluffy dresses but this one has changed my mind!



CUTE!



Love this idea! Premade shots, yes please



Well those are my pins for the week, hope you all enjoy!

Follow me on


8 comments:

  1. Love that wedding dress! It's so different than what I wore but you're right it changes your mind about big fluffy dresses. Gorgeous!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I'm now following you... cute blog :)

    -Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG pumpkin seeds!!!!!!! I totally forgot about how amazing they are eeeek. And I got one of those monogram hangers for a wedding shower and I love love loved having my dress photographed with it on my wedding day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pumpkin seeds look so good!

    I love that quote by Elizabeth Taylor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need to put that Elizabeth Taylor quote up somewhere I'll see it regularly!! And the puppy picture?! Hilarious! Thats how my pup tries to greet the cats... never goes over too well! lol Looks like I have to go snoop around the rest of your pins... :P Glad I have another gorgeous blog to love on, can't wait to come back for more!
    *Krystina
    www.cupahotchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never thought I'd like a wedding gown like that, but I have to say it is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww such cute pups! i love the elizabeth T quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these pins! The dog one is especially adorable and that wedding dress picture is to die for.
    Hope you had a fantastic Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautifully maintained blog and well maintained interest as well via pinterest :)
    your lifestyle reminds me that of Elizabeth Taylor. She once said:
    “Everything was handed to me – looks, fame, wealth, honour, love. I rarely had to fight for anything”
    You have a beautiful life.

    ReplyDelete