Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesdays

 

I though I would try another link up today with Leigh Ashley for Wee Bit Wednesday.


{one} what is your dream job?
 That would definitely be owning my own boutique store! One that would sell unique clothes, jewelery, and home accessories!


{two} how many best friends do you have?
I have 4 BFF's and lots of other great Girlies in my life :)



{three} what’s the longest road trip you’ve ever taken?
That would definitely have to be the family road trip we took to Montana! I live in Arkansas ans we crossed through Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota, Iowa, Missouri and back to good ole Arkansas. I would LOVE to do it again now that I'm older it is sooo beautiful up there

{four} if you had to do one single thing every day for the next year, what would it be?
Talking with my wonderful boyfriend :)

{five} what’s one story your family always tells about you?
How my parent joked with my Grandma about naming me Essie Pearl :)

{six} how did your parents pick your name?
From a old TV series in the 80's called Evergreen!

{seven} what’s the one thing that scares you more than anything?
it's a tie between small vehicles and Dark water!


{eight} are you a good cook?
 I like to think I am :)

{nine} where do you see yourself in 20 years?
Hopefully married, with children, and at my dream job and being very happy with my life!

{ten} what’s your best childhood memory?
 Family Vacations! 





No comments:

Post a Comment