Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Monday!!

How was your weekend?? Mine was wonderful :) Saturday me and the boyfriend woke up and decided we needed a lake trip so we loaded up the dogs and ourselves plus the usual tag-a-long (John Curtis, oh how I wish he would find a good girl) and headed to the lake house in Heber Springs.

I didn't take many pictures just a few of the furbabies :)


Cotton Man!

    
Bailey Girl
 
We had a great time as always and I got to much sun once again. Sunday morning I cooked breakfast and tried this concoction out lets just say it got raving reviews :) I didn't take any pics but here is the recipe.

Breakfast Pizza
1 pkg of crescent rolls
1 package of sausage
7 eggs
 White gravy (to your liking) I just used instant
bacon
cheese (to your liking)

In a casserole dish roll the crescent roll dough out like a pizza crust. Brown your sausage just like hamburger meat. Prepare your gravy like the package, in a separate bowl whisk eggs together and add salt and pepper to your taste. Spread the gravy evenly over the crescent rolls top with the cooked sausage, next pour your eggs evenly over the dish. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes place cheese on top right before it is through baking. I added crumbled bacon to the top of mine once it was done cooking. This dish was sooo easy and sooo yummy great way to venture out from the normal breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment