Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pinteresting Wednesday!!


Wednesdays make me happy! 1. It's the middle of the week and 2. I get to share my Pinterest addiction and link up with other ladies who do the same over at Michelle at The Vintage Apple :)

Here. We. Go.

Cute.




I think some parent need to do this in my town.




I am sooo making this!




This whole layout is perfect!



This has probably been said at on of my Girls nights lol




I have a pug and this reminds me of her lol. I know I'm a terrible mom!




I have everything to complete this outfit!





In LOVE!!!!!




Great Idea! Im ready for this weather to get cooler so I can start re-doing some furniture!




Beautiful!




the secret to a wonderful life...




So true!




This is a blessing bag. Fill it up with items the homless could use and keep a couple bags in your car. i think this is a great idea.





This WEEKEND!!!! WOOHOOOO Go Hogs!!




This is perfectly simple!


Like what you see?!? Follow me on Pinterest and share your addictions finds with me :)\

Julianne!

2 comments: