Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Oh How Pinteresting...

I am so excited to link up with The Vintage Apple for the first time on Pinteresting Wednesday!!!


Math is like a curse word to me.

Snorg Tees - New Funny T-Shirts Every Week (Vintage T-Shirt, Cool Graphic Tee S

How CUTE is this?! I think this would be adorable in a little girls room with and initial on it! (no i am not a mom or in the process of becoming one)

hoops | Flickr: Intercambio de fotos

Can you say YUMMO!!! With all these fresh veggies available this is a must and SOON.



     Me and Lacey from Confessions of a (Recovering) Shopaholic are going to embark on a remarkable journey to celebrate our 25th birthdays with a trip to NYC and it's even better since we will be going at Christmas time!! Ohhhh this is going to be the LONGET 5 months of my life.

This quote made me feel better about spending my savings.


And here is some amazing view I can't wait to see!!!!

Holiday market at NYC!!



Breathtaking!!



OMG!



I will skate no matter how cold!



Bucket List, CHECK!



I'll leave you with this because I thought it was cute :) HAHA


Have a WONDERFUL day :)

Julianne

5 comments:

  1. I am so insanely excited about NYC! It is going to be so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh is that friend zucchini or fried green tomatoes? Either way - yum! And yay for you getting to go to NYC, I've never been but would love to :)

    Stooping by via the link up. It's my first time too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leeann it is oven fried zucchini! here is the recipe link :) http://www.cinnamonspiceandeverythingnice.com/2010/09/project-food-blog-challenge-1-ready-set.html

    Thanks for stopping by!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will love NYC! If the line is too long at Rockefeller Center, there's also a gorgeous skating rink in Bryant Park!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I love the Dear Math quote!! Too funny!

    Thank you for linking up for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!!!

    Michelle @ The Vintage Apple

    ReplyDelete