Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cookbook Challenge



OK y'all I am going to start a challenge for myself. I am going to cook my way through a cookbook. What book do you ask? Well none other than the Pioneer Women herself, Ree Drummond. Ever since watching Julie & Julia I have wanted to do this so here. it. goes.


I am going to cook EVERYTHING in her cookbook even if it does not look appealing to me.

Rules:
1. I must cook everything in the book.
2. I will cook two meals a week using her cookbook.
3. I will sample everything I cook.
4. I will have FUN

Feel free to join me! I plan to start after all craziness of the 4th dies down which will be next week. Look for my first challenge starting July 5th!


3 comments:

  1. This is on my 30 before 30 list! You need to make one! I can only imagine what you'd come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Start it with me!! I know I have started working on one It's a list in progress. I want to make sure it is perfect! ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck... and bring me samples...

    ReplyDelete