Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Halloween Weekend!!!

Gosh it's been a while!!!

I am so excited about Halloween!! I have a love hate relationship with being scared... this past week a couple of girlfriends and I went to see Parnanormal Activity 3. It was a STUPID idea. I used to have a hard time getting over scary movies I would have nightmares or feel like somone was always in my house, so I gave them a break for a few years. This year I felt like a big girl and thought I could handle it...not true. I have had an uneasy feeling every night since I have seen the movie. Buuuut it's Halloween so I guess it's ok!

Anywho, I am going to a halloween party this weekend and I wanted to share with you all and appetizer I am going to attempt. Oreo Eyeballs!! I have made the infamous oreoballs before but never made them look like eyeballs I'm excited!!

Pinned Image

What Ya think??


I have talked my main squeeze into dressing up 80"s style. I'm usually a fan of homemade costumes so I made a trip to goodwill and picked us up a couple of old school nylon windsuits. I will show you picks next week of the full outfits! I have some pretty good ideas in my head though, yes I know tomorrow is the party but I work great under pressure :))

What are your plans for the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. I'm headed to a halloween party too. Can't wait to see your outfits!

    ReplyDelete