Friday, June 24, 2011

Breaking the Ice




1) Tell one thing not many people know about you.
 
I have a terrible phobia of small cars. When I ride in one the only thing I can think about is if we had a wreck I would problaby get smushed!


2) If you HAD to change your first name, what would you change it to?



3) What are your 3 favorite songs of the moment?

I am currenlty in the country greatest hits albums point in my life I think I have spent entirely to much money the past week on music... oh well

1. BlackHawk: Goodbye Says it All
2. Diamond Rio: Meet in the Middle
3. Randy Rogers Band: One more Goodbye


4) List 3 goals on your life's to-do list:

1. Get my Masters in Teaching
2. Go to South Africa
3. Buy a car (2013 is the year this will happen)



5) What is one of your favorite quotes?




6) Fill in the blank:  If I had an extra 10 dollars to spend . . I would buy __________?


I just LOVE cute wine glasses like these :) 


7) What’s your birth date?

8) Do you have a hidden talent and if so what is it?

I play a MEAN air guitar!!




9) What do you think of when you hear the word "blue"?



10) Finish this thought:  I need

To have the 4th of July off work :(

No comments:

Post a Comment